DBDAO is a protocol for community owned databases.
Decentralized apps will run on decentralized databases. DBDAO makes each database a DAO and each row in a database an NFT.
As a database monetize, those that contributed to it are rewarded.
DBDAO is a new protocol to incentivize contributions and allow for structured web3 data to be stored and queried.
- Each database is managed by a DAO (gnosis multisig)
- Each row in a database is an NFT (ERC-721)
- Data curation and incentives in stablecoin (USDC)
- Final resolution of data on a distributed filesystem (IPFS)
- Columns in a database can be encrypted (Lit Protocol)
- Drop in replacement for web2 ORM databases (Prisma)